Local knowledge – Global resources – Specialist consultants
Barclay Simpson has specialised in corporate governance recruitment since its foundation in 1989. The company is now the leading international specialist in corporate governance recruitment with offices in London, Edinburgh, Dubai, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore. We provide our clients with access to both the local and international corporate governance talent pools and our candidates’ in-depth knowledge in their specialism and access to both local and international career opportunities.
From our office in Dubai we provide dedicated corporate governance recruitment services across the Middle East region on both a contingent and retained basis. We offer expertise in corporate governance and a detailed understanding of the recruitment markets in the Middle East and are able to provide advice to both locally based and expat candidates seeking to move to the region.
Recently completed assignments include: -
- Head of Compliance, Global Investment Bank, Saudi Arabia
- VP Market Risk, Leading Regional Bank, UAE
- Head of Compliance, Regional Commercial Bank, Bahrain
- Head of SME Credit, Corporate Bank, Qatar
- Head of Audit, Major Manufacturing Group, Dubai
- Senior Manager IT Audit, Retail Bank, Qatar
- Senior Audit Manager (Arabic Speaking), Large Investments Fund, Abu Dhabi
- Senior Audit Manager, Media Company, Abu Dhabi
- Head of Compliance, Private Equity Firm, Dubai
- FATCA Compliance Manager, Large Regional Bank, Abu Dhabi
- Compliance Manager, Global Insurance Company, Qatar
- Compliance Manager, Regional Bank, Abu Dhabi
- Data Security Prevention Program Manager, Regional Bank, Kuwait
- Data Governance Manager, Regional Bank, Abu Dhabi
Our strength as a recruitment company lies in our degree of specialisation in corporate governance, the quality and tenure of our consultants and our highly collegiate business model. We do not remunerate our consultants by individual commission, their pay is based on an equal share of company profit; this allows us to recruit people who are interested in providing an informed and consultative rather a sales driven service. Recruiting the right people, giving them the support they need to build their expertise in their market and providing a highly collegiate team based culture has allowed Barclay Simpson to develop a unique environment where our consultants work together to ensure that clients and candidates are presented with the best options and advice. It has also led to industry leading retention rates allowing our people to build there expertise and relationships on a long term basis, providing exceptional continuity of service.